Oct 16, 2019 14:55
After spending nearly two weeks repairing/repairing various dolls, it can be said that some of them have been in service for 12 months, and the MOT is still going on and is once again defeated. Indeed, I have repaired the Japanese sex doll neck. At some point, there is still a metal necklace that causes the TPE to start splitting/degrading. This is my head, and I have to check every day whether it has gone bad. At the beginning of last week, I bit the bullet, cut the affected area and repaired her neck. Considering that it is not really hidden, it works well. It’s my turn this week, where should I start, her hand is a mess, mainly because of the lack of knowledge of the Japanese sex doll in the early days, she jumped into the hand to repair a few strange finger lines, and found that another break after a few weeks I opened the door for her last summer. For the third time, both hands replaced the wires of all four fingers, at which point they became messy but fixed. Actually not! The thumb line then separates. They have been fixed this week, and I have been holding a heat gun, glue and xylene in the kitchen for most of the week. Basically it is a full-hand reconstruction.