Jan 21, 2019 20:37
1. You should keep the doll from touching dark fabrics - if the doll is in contact for a long time, the color of the garment may contaminate the doll's skin.
2. You should pay attention to not wearing tight clothing for the doll when storing - if you keep the toy during storage, the elastic band and other items may leave permanent marks or dents on the doll, which is a kind of damage to the doll.
3. Avoid direct sunlight on the doll's skin - the sun may discolor the doll's skin and facial features unevenly, which we don't want to see.
4. Avoid placing the dolls at extreme temperatures. Over time, hot and cold temperatures can damage your doll's function - these must be extreme temperatures, but you don't have to worry about normal fluctuations, but avoid below freezing and extremes high temperature.
5. Avoid pushing any weighted material into the doll's skin for a long time. If you do this, it may cause some permanent indentation on the doll. It is important to place the doll on a soft surface.